Our purpose is to pair talented people with good companies who fit their personality and where they will have the opportunity to achieve outstanding results!
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill
Valley Clinics Internal Medicine is a growing primary care practice in Western Oregon. We are a team of dedicated and caring professionals who deliver high quality healthcare to our patients. Our mission is to provide the best medical care in a friendly, professional atmosphere while balancing work and family life. We are currently seeking another team member who enjoys working together to achieve the common mission within our patient-centered, healthcare setting.
To meet the rising need for neurology care, we seek to add a physician of neurology to our team in the Corvallis-Albany, OR area. We offer the opportunity to have a flexible schedule to meet your life-style and/or financial goals. We can set-up a schedule from 3-5 days a week; All day, Mornings, Afternoons.
Benefits of our Private Practice:
· Full-time or Part-time Schedule (3-5 days per week).
· Goal of 15-18 patient visits per day (30-minute patient appointments is our standard).
· Clinic hours: M-F, 8 am – 5 pm.
· No hospital responsibilities or call.
· No weekend coverage.
· Clinical and back office support.
This position will allow you to have a good quality life and a rewarding career. Our offices offer a relaxed, laid back, family friendly setting. We have a good team of practitioners who enjoy providing excellent patient care.
· Salary competitive with area and commensurate with experience and schedule.
· We will customize an incentive plan to be in alignment with your goals and ambition.
· Health Insurance and benefits package with generous PTO.
· Malpractice Insurance.
· Continuing Education.
· Pathway to buying into the practice after 24 months.
. The demand for care in our area is significant and this is a great opportunity to build a long-term practice.
You need to:
· Be eligible for Oregon license as MD or DO.
· Have Federal DEA certification.
· Have the motivation to build and maintain your own practice.
· Have a good rapport with patients and work well with our team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and caring attitude, possess excellent teamwork and communication skills and enjoy providing high quality care for your patients. There is substantial upside for an individual who wants to build a long-term practice.
We cannot support visas. New grads are welcome to apply.
We have office locations in Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.