Our purpose is to pair talented people with good companies who fit their personality and where they will have the opportunity to achieve outstanding results!
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill
Valley Clinics Internal Medicine is a growing primary care practice in Western Oregon. We are a team of dedicated and caring professionals who deliver high quality healthcare to our patients. Our mission is to provide the best medical care in a friendly, professional atmosphere while balancing work and family life. We are currently seeking another team member who enjoys working together to achieve the common mission within our patient-centered, healthcare setting.
To meet the rising need for primary care for adult patients with complex, acute, critical and chronic needs, we seek to add another doctor (MD or DO) to our team in the Corvallis-Albany, OR area. An Internist is preferred, but a family practice doctor with a focus on adult patients would also fit with our practice. We offer the opportunity to have a flexible schedule to meet your life-style and/or financial goals. We can set-up a schedule from 3-5 days a week; All day, Mornings, Afternoons.
Benefits of our Private Practice:
· Full-time or Part-time Schedule (3-5 days per week).
· Goal of 15-18 patient visits per day (30-minute patient appointments is our standard).
· Clinic hours: M-F, 8 am – 5 pm.
· No hospital responsibilities or call.
· No weekend coverage.
· Clinical and back office support.
This position will allow you to have a good quality life and a rewarding career. Our offices offer a relaxed, laid back, family friendly setting. We have a good team of practitioners who enjoy providing excellent patient care.
· Salary competitive with area and commensurate with experience and schedule.
· We will customize an incentive plan to be in alignment with your goals and ambition.
· Health Insurance and benefits package with generous PTO.
· Malpractice Insurance.
· Continuing Education.
· Pathway to buying into the practice after 24 months.
You need to:
· Be eligible for Oregon license as MD or DO.
· Have Federal DEA certification.
· Have the motivation to build and maintain your own practice.
· Have a good rapport with patients and work well with our team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and caring attitude, possess excellent teamwork and communication skills and enjoy providing high quality care for your patients. There is substantial upside for an individual who wants to build a long-term practice.
We cannot support visas. New grads are welcome to apply.
We have office locations in Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.